Air Tractor Test Pilot Wanted
Air Tractor is seeking qualified candidates for the full-time, salaried position of test pilot. Candidates must have a minimum of 2,000 hours total time with 1,000 hours of ag and 1,000 hours time in Air Tractor turbine-powered airplanes. A commercial pilot certificate with high performance and tail wheel endorsements is required. Applicants must be a U.S. Citizen. Candidates must have the ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
Desirable skills include Air Tractor approved flight instructor, certified flight instructor, experience interfacing with FAA, A&P license, and chemical applicator license. Must be able to work well with people. This is a hands-on pilot job that includes performing various hands-on activities with tools in hand.
Moving airplanes on the ground, initial setup, and rigging of the airplane, making the first flight on planes, and completing the production test flight according to published procedures. Correcting discrepancies, coordinating with production planning, sales, production leads, and quality to help synchronize flight test schedules.
Air Tractor Benefits
- 30 day waiting period from date of hire – covered the 1st of the next month.
- $2,000.00 Deductible per calendar year $4,000.00 Family Deductible per calendar year
- Pays 80% after deductible is met. Maximum out-of-pocket expense $5,000 per person $10,000 per family per calendar year after deductible.
- Office Visit Co-Pay $20 Specialist $35
- Emergency Room Co-Pay $125.00 (Emergency Room Physician Charges Deductible Based)
- Office visit and emergency room co-pay’s go towards max out of pocket.
- Prescription Drug Card – Co-Pay $10.00 Generic, $35.00 Single Source Drug, $50 Multi Source Drug $150 drug deductible for single source and multi-source drugs per year. $300 for family.
- Mail Order Prescription for 90-day supply of maintenance available: Co-Pay $20.00 Generic, $70 Single Source Drug, $100 Multi Source Drug. Deductible also applies to mail order prescriptions.
- Optional Dental, Vision, Cancer & Dread Disease and Accident policies available.
- Medical and Dental Reimbursement Account and Dependent Childcare Reimbursement Account.
- Life Insurance on employee $50, 000.00, spouse $15000.00 and dependent children $5000.00 employer paid. You may also purchase additional life insurance up to 5 times your yearly salary.
- Short Term Disability Benefits – Employer paid Voluntary Long Term Disability benefits available
- Air Tractor pays for employee insurance benefits. Cost for dependent coverage is as follows: Spouse only – $250.00 month, Children only – $200.00 month and Family – $300.00 month.
Eligible after 90 days of employment, profit share up to $1,000.00 per year contributed by the company. Air Tractor matches employee contribution up to $2,000.00 per year. Automatic enrollment of 3% after 90 days of employment. Automatic increase of 1% per year up to 10% unless otherwise instructed to principal.
Company Sponsored Wellness Program
Lab comes on site and will do blood work twice a year. Wellness nurse comes on site twice a year to do blood pressure checks, hand out literature and discuss any questions about any concerns that may show up in your blood results.
Workers’ Compensation coverage for every employee
ESOP – Air Tractor is employee owned.
Eligibility begins after one year. Dependent upon hire date, contributions will begin January 1 or July 1. 100% vested after six years. Distribution of shares is dependent upon your yearly compensation.
If you have any questions regarding these benefits, please contact Valerie Stroud (940) 564-5616 ext.5201 or email [email protected]