Air Tractor Electrocoat System Open House
Air Tractor is hosting an open house event at its agricultural aircraft manufacturing facilities in Olney, Texas to introduce the first electrocoat primer system for full-scale, original-equipment aircraft parts manufacturing. The revolutionary AEROCRON™ coatings technology developed by PPG writes a new chapter in aviation manufacturing history.
You will have the opportunity to see this remarkable system in operation, tour Air Tractor facilities, ask questions, and enjoy a delicious Texas-style luncheon. We hope you will join us for this special occasion.
Please scroll to the bottom of the page and complete the RSVP form.
Agenda for the Day
|11:00 A.M.:||Visitors check in at Plant 2A upon arrival|
|11:30 A.M.:||Presentation by Air Tractor & PPG|
|1:00-2:30 P.M.:||E-coat facility and manufacturing plant tours|
- Olney is located approximately 150 miles northwest of the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex, and 45 miles south of Wichita Falls, Texas.
- Most major airlines fly to DFW International Airport. Southwest Airlines flies to Dallas Love Field, but offers no service to Wichita Falls.
- Commuter flights on American Eagle fly from DFW to Wichita Falls (SPS)
- Olney Municipal Airport (KONY) is a 5-minute walk from Air Tractor world headquarters and manufacturing facilities.
- Jet-A and Avgas fuel are available.
- Detailed airport information can be viewed here.
Please RSVP by October 27, 2017